Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Haha, I forgot that I had this blog made~ ^-^

Well look at me, lazy as ever.
Okay, I'm in High School, I kinda (not really) have a life. If any life, a love life. For that of my actual Boytoy and Loki himself.....
Okay, I actually wanna get down and dirty with this.
So, I'm gonna switch up what this blog is gonna be about.
Not just the nerdly and geeky stuff, but the fun stuff that comes with it; the Do It Yourself kinda stuff.
That's right. I'm going to do all the odd stuff, or, if you're a Whovian, the Ood stuff. Unless, ya know, you forgot. *ba-dun-shh*
No, I'm JK-ing you.
No I'm not.
Seriously though, I've got so many ideas and whatnot that I kinda wanna share with you guys. If ya know, you're cool with that. There will be that nerdy tone to it, but, maybe a mix of a chic kinda style mixed into it. I mean, the stuff I've done and made has both the geeky and the chic-(y?) kind of flare to it.
I'm not sure when I'll post on it, but I will. When I actually have the time.
But hey, it's Thanksgiving tomorrow, and honestly, I'm going to be home alone by myself because my parents are really just cool with that for some reason......
Well, when I do get the chance to get some pictures of some of the DIY's I have, I'm just going to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving, and a Black Friday (you know, if you find it to be a religious holiday like I find cleaning windows every morning my religious practices.)

Okay. That's it.
Stay Nerdy, My Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment